Click here to REGISTER
General Provisions of the Government Procurement Reform Act
• Principles, Scope and Application, and Coverage
• Salient Features and Professionalization Measures
• Procurement Structure and Organization
• Honoraria of Procurement Professionals
• Accountability Measures
• 4C’s in the Culture of Procurement and Acronyms Recall
Procedural Steps for the Procurement of Goods / Related Services
1. Advertise and Post Invitation to Bid
2. Issue the Bidding Documents
3. Call a Pre-Bid Conference and if necessary, Issue the Supplemental / Bid Bulletins
4. Receive and Open the Bid Envelopes
5. Evaluate of Bids
6. Post-Qualify the Lowest Calculated Bid(LCB)
7. Award of Contract to the Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bid (LCRB)
8. Sign of Contract and Approval and Issued the Notice to Proceed
Alternative Methods of Procurement
• Limited Source Bidding
• Direct Contrscting
• Repeat Order
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at 75083271 or click here for alternative numbers.