Click here to REGISTER
Most purchasing professionals think they are negotiating when in fact they are only bargaining. Is there a difference? Obviously! This is because bargaining is only one part of negotiating. The end result is most purchasing professionals get a poorer deal than they deserve. Make no mistake about it; suppliers are going to negotiate even harder than ever before in the current difficult market conditions. The inability to negotiate properly is going to be very expensive to the company.
The overall objective of this two-day session is to impart the essential negotiation competencies to secure businesses on improved terms and conditions. It will also ensure that purchasing professionals are not “taken for a ride” by their customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course/training is designed for those responsible for planning, analysis, control, and direction of the purchasing department. Representative titles include vice president or director of purchasing or director of logistics, buyers, branch managers, account managers and seasoned regional logistics managers and account executives, sales representatives. This session is equally applicable for those managing sales processes for services/products.
- The business case to negotiate
- Comparing negotiation with other resolution methods
- Common pitfalls that purchasing professionals fall into and how to avoid them
- The use of power in negotiation
- When NOT to negotiate
- Understanding own negotiation tendencies
- Strategies to improve and move away from our tendencies
- The phases of Negotiation
- The 3 Ps of Negotiation
- Principles that good negotiators use
- Knowing where your company stand in the supplier’s eyes and implication on negotiation strategy
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.