Interested in this job posting? Contact Us today.
The Sales and Marketing Specialist shall be in-charge of bringing-in sales and business opportunities for in-house and public training programs of COMPETAD Training and Professional Development Services. The responsibilities shall encompass any and all tasks that enable COMPETAD to generate relevant and quality leads and turn these into meaningful projects that will generate income for the organization. Resources for generation of leads may include online information, existing network, and others. The Sales and Marketing Specialist also serves as the project manager whenever a project has been approved. This responsibility includes the overall management of resources, logistics, and coordination of the project and ensure a smooth communication between the client and COMPETAD. This necessitates that the Sales and Marketing Specialist shall have a genuine concern and interest in ensuring that the project shall be profitable for the company and valuable for the client. The Sales and Marketing Specialist shall be reporting to the Managing Director of COMPETAD Training and Professional Development Services but may be assigned to the supervision of the Lead Sales and Marketing Specialist.
- Search the internet for possible leads and contacts on a regular basis.
- Make outgoing phone calls to generate leads or speak with potential clients.
- Keep an organized listing of generated leads that will be available in the company shared database.
- Occasionally find, propose, and attend programs, seminars, conferences, and other activities that will help in building more presence for COMPETAD.
- Think out-of-the-box, recommend, and implement new ways of reaching out to potential clients.
Project Management (Coordination and Logistics)
- Provide detailed and appropriate communication to our speakers and clients from the negotiation of a potential project until the completion of the project.
- Coordinate with clients in regard to any post-training documentary requirements such as Official Receipts, BIR forms, Post-training Survey Summaries, etc.
- Reach out to COMPETAD speakers periodically and as necessary to ensure good professional relations.
- Gather and organize details related to training venue and logistics for both in-house and public workshops assigned to you.
Development and Growth
- Provide any possible assistance in expanding the speaker pool and workshops offered by COMPETAD to its clients.
- Learn COMPETAD processes related to generating sales and completing transactions.
- Proactively provide suggestions that will enhance the processes and services of COMPETAD Training and Professional Development Services.
- Prepare any training documentary and materials requirements of clients including but not limited to initial quotation, bidding requirements, proposals, accreditation documents, billing statement, hand-out, pre-test assessment, etc.
- Ensure the complete, timely, and proper documentation of all training projects.
- Submit on-time any receipts on expenses related to the training programs you handled.
- Provide assistance for any other immediate needs, as reasonably assessed by the Managing Director.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Organizing Skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic to Intermediate Sales and Telemarketing Skills
- Output-oriented Mindset
- Willingness to learn and to have semi-flexible schedules
- Pro-active and Trustworthy
- At least senior high school/College Level