The Government Procurement Reform Act (RA 9184)
March 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmPhp3,999
Click here to REGISTER
The Government Procurement Reform Act better known as RA 9184 was put into law to promote consistency in the ideals of good governance in all government branches, government owned and controlled corporations, and local government units. It is practiced in the procurement of Infrastructure Projects, Goods, and Consulting Services. As such, it is important that we adhere to these procedures to minimize risks and to ensure the protection of public interest.
In this condensed but comprehensive program, we will go through the most important considerations and procedures in adhering to RA 9184 in the procurement requirements for government offices. Because our speaker is an experienced practitioner and Former State Auditor of the Commission on Audit, we will also be able to take a look at the topic in a practical sense, focusing on the things that truly matter. We will discuss best practices to ensure efficiency in your . We will also connect with you by answering your most common questions regarding the steps for procurement. This is going to be an exciting and interactive online session for both buyers and vendor alike.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Course Delivery: Online
Who Should Attend: Professionals who participate in government procurement, whether you are a buyer or vendor.
Course Topics: Below are some of the topics that we will cover in the session:
General Provisions of the Government Procurement Reform Act
• Principles, Scope and Application, and Coverage
• Salient Features and Professionalization Measures
• Procurement Structure and Organization
• Honoraria of Procurement Professionals
• Accountability Measures
• 4C’s in the Culture of Procurement and Acronyms Recall
Procedural Steps for the Procurement of Goods / Related Services
1. Advertising and Posting of Invitation to Bid
2. Issuance of the Bidding Documents
3. Calling a Pre-Bid Conference (and when to Issue the Supplemental / Bid Bulletins)
4. Receiving and Opening the Bid Envelopes
5. Evaluation of Bids
6. Post-Qualification the Lowest Calculated Bid(LCB)
7. Awarding of Contract to the Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bid (LCRB)
8. Signing of Contract, Approving and Issuing the Notice to Proceed
Alternative Methods of Procurement
• Limited Source Bidding
• Direct Contracting
• Repeat Order
• Negotiated Procurement
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at 75083271 or click here for alternative numbers.