Problem Solving and Decision-Making
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmPhp3999
Click here to REGISTER
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Problem-Solving and Decision Making is an indispensable skill in the workplace. This is a skill that cannot always be replaced by machines as some require creativity and ingenuity. However, there are also some predictable and logical steps that one can take to be successful in managing problems and coming up with decisions. The module shall attempt to provide you with tools that you can use to come up with decisions and solutions when solving issues both at work and outside. There will also be a workshop on critical thinking to help participants have a thinking framework when faced with complex issues.
Understanding a Problem
- What is a Problem
- Classifying Problems
- Different Approaches to Problems
The Problem-Solving Tools
- The Problem-Solving Model
- Problem Identification
- Decision Making
- Tools for Critical Thinking
- Mind Mapping and Flow Charts
- Five Why’s
- Force-Field Analysis
- Cause and Effect Diagram
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Thinking Hats III – Decision Making
- Defining a Decision
- Types of Decision
- Ingredients for a Good Decision
- Conditions for Decision Making
- Barriers to Good Decision Making
- Steps in Decision Making
- Strategies for Decision Making
- Three Question Technique
- Kepner-Tregoe Method
- The Decision Tree
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link at the top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to confirm and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at 75083271 or click here for alternative numbers.