Work Attitude and Values Enhancement (WAVE) Program
Course Duration: 1 to 2 days
The program allows the participants to discover their personal vision, mission and values which they had to check for alignment with the organization. It can energize employees and see a more productive organization.
This workshop reviews the participants’ work values in the light of corporate values and the components of ethical decision-making. Experiential learning experiences lead the participants on a journey to discover their own work value system. The participants are then encouraged to consider their responsibility to others in the workplace and to the work organization and how that might play a role in work productivity, decision making and even individual and corporate survival as work organizations chart their course in the limitless and increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Identify the benefits of correct work attitude and values.
- Identify and learn the Top 10 Values Employers Look for in Employees
- Identify excellent models of WAVE.
- Follow steps & strategies of excellent WAVE models.
This workshop is fast-paced, highly interactive, participatory, and productive. It includes discussions, games, demonstration and practice, lecturettes, storytelling, role plays, and problem solving. Participants will be working individually, in small and large groups.
The methodology will involve the following:
- Story telling of real-life situations
- Individual Assessments (Use of Job Style Indicator)
- Challenging the thinking of participants
- Providing input to participants’ real-life situations
- Use of participant manual/worksheets
- Use of a combination of presentation and group activities
- Case Studies – Several short case studies will be pre-circulated for participants to read and undertake some directed initial analysis. These will be used to illustrate data analysis techniques and as a basis for group discussions.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, executives and staff who are interested in learning more about how they can influence the strategic goals of their organization using the appropriate work attitude and values to achieve excellence.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Benefits of correct work attitude and values
- Top Values Employers Look for in Employees
- Excellent models of WAVE
- Steps & strategies of excellent WAVE models
- Tools and techniques for successful forming of work values
- Motivating, goal setting, problem solving skills, decision-making skills and managing conflicts