Click here to REGISTER
Success greatly relies on how efficiently and effectively a team operates. Being a professional inevitably means that we need to have the ability to work in a team environment. Bringing a team together can be a daunting challenge because of the varying attitudes people have. Successful leaders understand the dynamics of a team and uses tools to effectively deliver results.
This course attempts to provide leaders with the tools that they need to understand and effectively drive a team toward high performance and success. It includes a discussion on the different stages the team goes through, their ability to resolve conflicts, and their resolve to respond to different problems.
At the end of this module, the participants should be able to:
1.Understand what it means to be a team.
2.Learn the different stages a team goes through
3.Be able to describe the characteristics of great teams
4.Know some of the tools that can help manage working in a team environment
I – Understanding a Team
A.What is a team and what is not?
C.Tuckman’s 5 Stages of Team Development
D.Knowing a High Performing Team
II- Making the Most of Your Team
1.Goal Setting – A Clear Purpose
B.Encouraging Creative Thinking
2.6 Thinking Hats
2.Types of Team Members
D.Allowing Open Communication
1.Importance of Communication
3.Managing Coercive Factors
5.Conducting Team Meetings
III – Working Toward the Future
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to email@example.com
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.