Course Duration: 1-2 Days
A Telemarketing call can either make or break a company’s success. Because of this, it is very important that frontline staff members engaged in Telesales have the basic knowledge and skill on how to properly handle outbound calls in order to build the right image for your company. This training module provides ample information and application thru practice on key ingredients that make up a successful Telesales call to ensure that your staff members are equipped with what they need to succeed.
After going thru this training, the participants are expected to:
- Learn the step-by-step process of an outbound Telemarketing call.
- Review etiquette in making outbound calls.
- Learn to keep your customers on the phone
- Learn basic Objection Handling Techniques
The session shall be a mixture of interactive discussion and exercises geared to ensure that your associates does not only know how to make effective telesales call, they also have the skill to apply the knowledge when they perform these activities.
Who Should Attend:
Employees of companies who utilize Telesales as a marketing tool.
Topics to be Discussed:
- What are the steps involved in a successful telemarketing call?
- How to build rapport with customers
- How to ensure that customers have a positive first-impression toward your company
- How to handle customer objection
- Changing your attitude for better results
- Activities that will practice your telemarketing skills