Click here to REGISTER
BACKGROUND: Tax and Compliance is one of the most common concerns of businesses and business owners. Unfortunately, there are so many tax regulations and updates that business owners was not aware of, and employees in charge of tax and compliance don’t have the practice and skills of interpreting complicated tax regulations and unknowingly violate the code and regulations. As a result, Companies are being charged with interests, penalties and other unnecessary charges because of non-compliance. These unnecessary charges caused some companies to turn into corruption, bribing tax authorities, in order to lessen the amount of penalties and charges. The impact and influence of knowing the tax laws and updates, and understanding how to correctly interpret and apply it is very relevant and impactful that continuous training and study on updates by Accountants is a must and should be required.
•To be informed and understand the future of the Philippine Tax System, its direction and our preparedness to such direction.
•To be conscious of the law and recent tax decisions
•To learn to trust the Philippine Tax System and uphold compliance as a strategy for long-term cost, savings and value-adding measure
•To appreciate Taxation in the Philippines in a timely and engaging way.
•Lending vs Funding
•Data Privacy for Lending Companies
•Truth in Lending Act
•Loan Compliance Checklist
•Intercompany Loans: Accounting and Tax Consequences
•Loan Proceed: Taxable or not
•Revenue Memorandum Circular No. 62-2016
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link at the top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to confirm and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at 75083271 or click here for alternative numbers.