Medium Voltage Cable Splicing and Termination Seminar with Insulation and Hi-Pot Testing
March 22 - March 23Php34999
Click here to REGISTER
COURSE DESCRIPTION: The course aims to enhance your knowledge about the proper installation of high-voltage cable splices and terminations. Installing and testing cables correctly can ensure an increased life and value for your cables and is therefore important in increasing the longevity of your investment. Any technicians, electrical engineers, and electricians that do installation and maintenance as well as troubleshooting of power cables will benefit from this course.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) based in New York shares that inadequate testing and installation prior to initiating cable splices and termination are the main reasons for failures. However, despite its importance, cable splicing and testing professionals have dwindled in numbers over the past years. With a steady demand for trained professionals, knowledge in this area is definitely an advantage for any electrical professional.
Entry of Competencies of Participants:
• Any technicians, electrical engineers, and electricians that do installation and maintenance as well as troubleshooting of high voltage power cables
Course objective/Learning outcome:
• Understand and explain the components, construction, and structure of high-voltage cables
• Differentiate different cable types and their varying applications
• Learn to properly prepare cables for splicing by using hand tools, solvents, and abrasives
• Learn and identify causes of failures in splices and termination
• Know the procedures relevant to OSHA safety requirements in relation to splices and termination
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at 75083271 or click here for alternative numbers.