Employee and Labor Relation
April 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmPhp3999
Click Here to REGISTER
Course Description: A discussion on the different Labor Standards under the Labor Code, including the different kinds of employment and mandated conditions. This course also includes a discussion on proper procedure in disciplinary cases of employees in a business and how to avoid possible legal exposure.
I. LABOR STANDARDS
- Labor Code
- Brief Background of the Labor Code
- Applicable laws and rules in the implementation of the Labor Code
- Employee-Employer Relationship
- Four-fold Test
- Control Test
- Different kinds of Employees
- Regular Employees
- Seasonal Employees
- Casual Employees
- Project Employees
- Contractual employees
- Probationary Employee
- Condition Employment
- Hours of Work (including rest days, meal period, night shift, and overtime)
- Holiday and Premium Pay
- Service Incentive Leave
- Service Charges
- Solo Parent Law
II. LABOR RELATIONS
- Termination by the Employer
- Just Causes
- Authorized Causes
- Termination by the Employee
- Illegal Dismissal
- Due Process
- Twin-notice rule
- Penalties in failing to comply with due process
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking here.
2. You may also download the word attachment in the link and send it to email@example.com
3. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration.
4. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your learning investment deposit.
5. Send the scanned copy of the signed Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
6. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at 75083271.