As an HR practitioner, a great deal of our responsibility depends on our ability to communicate. We communicate through writing; we send email, memo, and even create our company code-of-conduct. In the process, we also speak to different individuals. If you are in a multinational company, you may also need to speak with executives from other parts of the globe. Up to 70% of our communication process will likely be in English. The way we use English, spoken or written, affects the way others perceive us. Perception is importance as this is a rudiment for good credibility. For this reason, it is important that we know how to communicate professionally in all levels.
In our four-hour program, Communications for HR, we will talk about some areas of communication often overlooked such as how we communicate in English, how we write our email and business correspondents, and how we can effectively use our verbal communication to influence other employees.
I – Reviewing our English
A. How Our English Came To Be
B. The Challenges of English
B. Subject-Verb Agreement
II – Email
A. A Reintroduction (Parts of the Email)
B. Netiquette – Email Customs, Convention, and Etiquette
C. Out of the Office Messages
III – Your Body Language
A. Do’s and Don’ts
B. Reading Non-verbal Queues During Employment Interviews
C. Power Poses
IV – Vocal & Verbal Communication
A. Volume, Pitch, Pace, and Pronunciation
B. Positive Phrasing Tips
V – Listening Skills
A. Non-Verbal Nods
C. Seek First to Understand
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking here.
2. You may also download the word attachment in the link and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration.
4. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your learning investment deposit.
5. Send the scanned copy of the signed Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
6. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02)34333342.