Click here to REGISTER
DURATION: 6 Hours
An earthing is an intentionally made connection between a device or electrical installation and a metal object located in the ground called an earth electrode. Grounds have several protection applications – for natural phenomena and to prevent damage to equipment and property.
In this training, the participants will be able to understand grounding and the related electrical test, methods, and analysis of results.
Part 1 – Introduction to Soil Resistivity
Part 2 – Soil Resistivity Testing (with some case studies)
Part 3 – Introduction to Ground and Ground Resistance Measurements
Part 4 – Grounding Nomograph
Part 5 – Ground Resistance Measurements (with some case studies)
- Fall of Potential
- Slope Method
- Direct Method
- Stake-less Method
- Ground Grid Integrity Test
- Step and Touch Voltage Measurements
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page.
2. You may also download the word attachment in the link on top and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration. For Free Events, you will not be receiving any Statement of Account.
4. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment, if applicable.
5. For paid events, you may send the signed and scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip, if applicable.
6. Should you need an official Billing Invoice for paid sessions, please call us at (02) 7508-3271.