Course Duration: 1 Day
This course provides a hefty discussion on how to take the next step and make big decisions. It allows leaders to revisit their perspectives and see a holistic and balanced approach to handling varying business situations and making decisions. It also gives a clearer understanding of where their place is in the business and how they can influence people through changes. This module also helps leaders see their role as a mentor, a counselor, a coach, and someone who inspires.
- To help leaders/supervisors understand their place in the business as well as how their values are important to the organization.
- To realize the importance of looking at things one can control.
- To learn how to set SMART Goals
- To learn how to guide and inspire others.
- To understand how people react to change and how leaders can deal with those reactions.
- To learn the importance of feedback.
- Self Assessments
- Video Clips
- Interactive Group Discussions
- Sharing and Story-telling
- Fun Discoveries
Who Should Attend:
Anyone leading a team and influencing people to deliver results for their business.