Click here to REGISTER
Effective recruiting and selecting the right individuals for the right job is one of the most important aspects of human resource management. It allows the company to attract and retain a talented workforce that will contribute to achieving the vision, mission and goals of the company. Therefore, those who are involved in this process should be well equipped to ensure successful hires. As an HR, what are the ways that you can make sure you are giving the best talent for your company?
In this module, we will discuss important processes involved in recruiting and selecting talent. The journey begins with understanding what Recruitment and Selection is. The first topics will revolve around understanding the demand for a new post in your company and understanding the importance of developing a recruitment plan. The discussion will also go over the many ways that you can attract quality applicants to the job posts you have at work. Lastly, the module also provides you guidance on what you would do to choose the right fit once you have the right applicants with you.
At the end of the course, the participants are expected to:
- Be able to understand the meaning and purpose of recruitment and selection using the P.E.S.O approach
- Create an effective Recruitment Plan based on the available resources of the organization
- Create an effective Candidate Evaluation Form based on the need of the organization
- Understand and explain how decisions are made when hiring individuals
Interactive Discussions, e-Workshop, Output-based session
Day 1 (3 hours)
- Recruitment and Selection Basics
- Overview of Recruitment and Selection
- What is the P.E.S.O approach in Recruitment and Selection?
- Developing a Recruitment Plan
- Specifying job and human resource requirement
- Organizational Structure Review
- Creating the Position Description
Day 2 (3 hours)
- Evaluating candidates
- Writing of behavioral questions
- Creating an effective candidate evaluation form
- Decision-Analysis framework in selecting the right candidate
- The 30-60-90 days framework in candidate onboarding
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 34333342 or click here for alternative numbers.