Unlocking Your Effectiveness and Unleashing Your Potentials
This training is designed to help individuals improve their productivity and overall success in implementing plans and converting them into action. This is largely based on Stephen Covey’s book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. This session will tackle these seven habits and also provide the participants with activities that will help them integrate the concepts into their work and family life.
At the end of the session, participants are expected to:
- Understand and be able to explain the habits that will make them successful and effective at work.
- Understand the importance of prioritization in successfully achieving goals.
- Realize the power of Teams and how you can navigate through its dynamics
- Be motivated to push for a lasting change in their personal and interpersonal growth.
I – Introductions
II – Improving Effectiveness
- The four Unique Human Gifts
- Circle of Concern and Circle of Influence
- Taking Responsibility
- Begin With the End in Mind
- Developing Your Personal Mission Statement
- Goal Setting
- First Things First
- Prioritization Exercise
- Understanding Your Rhythms
- Win-Win Approach
- A Case Review: Integrity, Maturity, and Abundance
- A Cooperative Vs A Competitive Arena
- Seek to Understand, then be Understood
- Listening Skills Activity
- Four Ways We Usually Listen
- A Habit of Cooperation
- Understanding the Path of Synergy
- Sharpen the SAW
- Aspects of Sharpening Yourself
- The Importance of Renewal
III – Reflections and Final Activities
- Learning Logs
- Sharing New Values