Click here to REGISTER
In this module, In this module, the participant will going to learn the importance of proper grounding grid design and to guide them to proper way of exothermic welding process.
At the end of the module, the participants shall:
*Explain the importance of proper Grounding design for the commercial, industrial and electric utilities.
*Know the proper sizing of Grounding conductor
*Know the safety procedures for exothermic welding
*Evaluate the grounding test results.
*Can asses if exothermic welding connection are good.
Who Should Attend:
This course will enhance the understanding and competencies of
•Engineers, technicians in the utility, substation maintenance crew and substation tenders.
•Engineers, technicians in commercial and industrial field that maintains substation.
- Review in Fault Calculation
- Grounding Design Procedure
- Field Data Needed
- Grounding Conductor Sizing
- Touch and Step Voltage Criteria
- Initial Design
- Grid Resistance Computation
- Grid current
- Ground Potential Rise
- Calculation of Design Mesh Voltage
- Comparison of Design Mesh Voltage with the touch potential
- Calculate the design step voltage
- -Detailed design for the grounding grid
- Proper Procedure of Driving ground rod
- Exothermic Welding Procedure
- Hands on driving ground rod and exothermic welding (Grounding cable and Ground rod termination
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.