Click here to REGISTER
They say that the only thing constant in the world is change. The same goes for any manager or leader. No leader can be at their best without knowing how to navigate change. Changes happen in the workplace often that it becomes challenging for some employees to cope at times. People are creatures of habit and change isn’t often welcomed with open arms. A leader’s primary responsibility is to act as the catalyst for change. Helping people go through change must begin from the leader. Although change is mostly sudden, there are some predictable aspects to change.
In this module, we will look at these predictable aspects and learn how we can go through the changes starting from its initial communication to execution to its final phases. We will also study how people react to change and what we can do to manage these reactions. How do we make the most out of people and how can we ensure that they understand the change? We will attempt to cover this in the module.
At the end of the module, the participants shall:
*Understand the importance of embracing changes
*Learn and understand the different stages of change
*Learn best practices in communicating changes
*Know tips that would minimize people’s resistance when navigating change.
I – Understanding Change
A. What is Change?
B. Importance of Change
C. Characteristics of Change
D. Stages of Change
II – Managing The Change
A. Reactions to Change
B. Why Most People Resist Change
C. Communicating the Changes
D. Getting People’s Buy-In
E. Overcoming Resistance
F. Realism Vs. Optimism
G. Creativity In Solution Building
III – Final Activities
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to email@example.com
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.