- This event has passed.
Working Effectively with the Millennials
June 17, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmPhp5899.00
About the Program:
One of the biggest challenges managers face is dealing with the millennial generation – those ages 19 to 35 —have a different set of workplace expectations, behaviours and desires that managers need to understand in order to engage them effectively. The impact of Millennials in the workplace cannot be overstated. However, what Millennials want in the workplace is the same thing that all employees want … they are just a little more vocal about asking for it.
Our course will give you a better understanding of the millennial culture, habits, and values; prepares and equips leaders with diverse approach in building a culture that will respond to the needs of the new generation that is exponentially dominating the global workforce. What motivates this increasing workforce and how to leverage its strengths and identify growth and development opportunities to be able to effectively manage this so-called Millennial will be the main focus of the program.
What you will learn:
- Learn about what makes the millennial generation tick and how their needs are different
- Discover the differences between what managers and Millennials think about the workplace and how to get ahead
This course is beneficial to managers, supervisors and staff who want a better understanding of the millennial mindset, and how to manage their teams the best way possible.
Module One: Who are the Millennial’s
- Difference of Millennials From Other Employees
- Profile of Millennials in the workplace
- Effect of Social Media and modern technology in the Millennials’ behavior
Module Two: How to Engage the Millennial Employee
- Best Leadership Styles that respond to the emotional, psychological, and social needs of the Millennials
- Role of Human Resources in Millennials’ Engagement
- Role of Managers in Millennials’ Engagement
Module Three: How to Set Expectations with the Millennial Employee
- Provide Specific Expectations and put it in writing – KPIs
- Provide Specific Opportunities for Learning and Growth
Module Four: How to Assign Work to the Millennial Employee
- Provide Clear Structure, Instructions and Guidelines
- Provide Specific Benchmarks, Assignments
Please fill the information below should you wish to register to any of our public training schedules.