CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This 8-hour program is created to set your employees on fire and keep them motivated and with the right attitude. The module is designed to help employees see the value of their work and increase their awareness of their personal and corporate values.
The discussions center around reflecting on company core values and how they contribute to the attainment of the company’s vision and mission. The core values are meant to inspire, and this training attempts to achieve that purpose by bridging company values to the employee’s personal values.
This specially designed “WORK ATTITUDES AND VALUES ENRICHMENT Program” aims to allow YOUR COMPANY employees to:
1. Identify what you stand for (our values) as an organization
2. Have greater insight into one’s self and how this affects co-workers
3. Reflect and determine how to contribute to achieving the company vision.
4. Link personal values with company values
5. Increase personal commitment to live out behaviors that demonstrate their foundational values.
6. Increase commitment to assist others (within their sphere of influence) live out the values.
7. Turn negative into positive attitudes.
This workshop is highly interactive with group and individual reflective exercises, facilitator-led discussions and immediate applications for an audience of up to 25 participants.
PROPOSED PROGRAM CONTENT:
A. Introduction to Workshop
B. Expectation Setting and Intro to Workshop Flow by Facilitator (20 mins)
C. Getting-to-know-you Exercise
MODULE 1: VALUES INTERGRATION AND ENHANCEMENT
• Reflection on Company’s Vision and Mission
• Discussion on Vision and how we help our company achieve our vision
• Understanding Values
• Values discussion (behaviors aligned and misaligned to values)
• Reflection questions on supporting desired values
MODULE 2: HOW ATTITUDES AFFECT WORK AND OTHERS
• Video Case Study on the Importance of ‘Choosing Your Attitude’
• Discussion on How Work Attitude affects Altitude
• Reflection Activity in Knowing Oneself and How their Attitudes Affect Relationships with Others in the Company
• Team Activity in Helping Others get a Bigger Dimension of Themselves and have a better attitude
• Turning negative into Positive Attitudes
• Personal Action planning: “What Do I Do Differently?”
• Closing Video Case Study on Overcoming Personal Handicaps
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking here.
2. You may also download the word attachment in the link and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration.
4. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your learning investment deposit.
5. Send the scanned copy of the signed Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
6. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02)4333342.