Technical Writing for Professionals
November 19 @ 9:00 am - November 20 @ 5:00 pmPhp2999
Click here to Register
Technical Writing is a very important skill in any kind of work. It is important in Engineering, Sciences, and even in understanding simple tools. Most people confuse business writing for technical writing. In this module, we will understand Technical Writing and learn how it is different compared to other genres of writing. We will also learn about the effective ways that we can create a technical write up in order to ensure a wider audience coverage and clarity.
- Understand the different types of writing genre and how technical writing stands out.
- Know how to start-up your technical write up.
- Learn to construct clear and understandable sentences in your write up.
- Learn how to self-edit your technical report.
- Discuss the common formats and forms of technical writing.
A. Planning and Analysis
- Collating Data
B. Audience Analysis: Types, Importance, and Effective Approaches
C. Journalism Approach: The Inverted Pyramid
D. Common Filipino Errors in Writing
- Subject Verb Agreement
F. Constructing Clear Sentences
G. Review: Parts of a sentence
H. Constructing Sentences (Structure and practice)
I. Parenthetic Phrases
J. Refining and Editing Your Write Up
K. Sneak Preview: Standard Parts of a Technical Report
L. Title Page
M. Letter of Transmittal
O. Table of Contents
P. List of Tables, Drawing, Charts, etc.
R. Body Text
S. Conclusions and Recommendations
U. Other Technical Reports
V. Incident Report
W. Technical Manual
-Refining and Editing Your Write Up
-Sneak Preview: Standard Parts of a Technical Report
-Letter of Transmittal
-Table of Contents
-List of Tables, Drawing, Charts, etc.
-Conclusions and Recommendations
-Other Technical Reports
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to email@example.com
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy. For free events, you will not receive a Statement of Account. The process will stop here.
3. For paid sessions, follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip, if applicable.
5. If you need an official Billing Invoice for paid sessions, please call us at (02) 75083271 or click here for alternative numbers.