- This event has passed.
Systematic Problem Solving and Decision Making
August 13, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmPhp2999
Click here to REGISTER
Problem Solving and Decision Making is an indispensable skill in the workplace. This is a skill that cannot always be replaced by machines as some require creativity and ingenuity. However, there are also some predictable and logical steps that one can take in order to be successful in managing problems and coming up with decisions. The module shall attempt to provide you with tools that you can use in order to come up decisions and solutions when solving issues both at work and outside. There will also be a workshop on critical thinking to help participants have a thinking framework when faced with complex issues.
I – Understanding a Problem
A.What is a Problem
C.Different Approaches to Problems
II – The Problem Solving Tools
A.The Problem Solving Model
B.Tools for Critical Thinking
1.Mind Mapping and Flow Charts
4.Cause and Effect Diagram
5.Failure Mode Effects Analysis
III – Decision Making
A.Defining a Decision
1.Types of Decision
2.Ingredients for a Good Decision
3.Conditions for Decision Making
B.Barriers to Good Decision Making
C.Steps in Decision Making
D.Strategies for Decision Making
1.Three Question Technique
3.The Decision Tree
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.