- This event has passed.
Managing Up (Managing Your Manager)
September 14, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmPhp2999
Click here to REGISTER
Your leader is one of the most influential people to you when it comes to your professional life. He can make or break you. Each time you face your manager is a moment of truth. Every moment of truth shapes his perception of you. While you may never be able to control your manager, there are ways that you can influence him and always put your best foot forward. There are ways that you can look at your situation better and create a more positive atmosphere.
In this module, we will talk about the four components that will help you manage your work relationship with your leader.
At the end of the module, participants must be able to:
*Review the importance relating to their leader
*Identify the key components of managing a relationship with their boss.
*Learn about their communication style so they can adjust to their boss’.
I – Understanding Where You Are
A. The Importance of Managing Up
B. Your Sphere of Control
C. Varying Communication Styles
II – Managing Your Relationship
A. Seeing Through Your Manager’s Eyes
B. A Customer Service Approach
C. Seek First To Understand Then To Be Understood
D. Think Win-Win
E. Managing Conversations with Your Boss
1. Saying No To Your Boss
2. Raising A Complaint Properly and Objectively
3. Informing About a Problem
4. Making Follow Ups
5. Receiving Feedback
F. Words and Phrases to Avoid
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.