- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel for Payroll
May 10, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmPhp2699.00
Click here to REGISTER
To employees, payday is always an important day. Providing pay and salaries on time and calculating pay and taxes and other statutory deductions accurately is essential to maintain morale and performance of the staff. Armed with basic payroll information and Microsoft Excel, you can create your own payroll worksheets.
After this training, you will be able to:
A. Know the fundamental Elements of a Payroll Spreadsheet
B. Learn Step-by-Step Payroll Process
C. Create Advanced Excel built-in formulas and Use Advanced Excel Features that
D. Creates Dynamic Employee List and Payroll Sheet that Expands and Contracts as Name of Employee is Added or Removed
E. Calculates Salary Withholding Tax and Philhealth Employee/Employer Premiums
F. Extracts SSS Employee/Employer Premiums from SSS Table
G. Summarizes the SSS and Pag-ibig Loan Balances and Reflects the Due Amount if the Loan is not yet fully paid in the Payroll Sheet automatically
H. Create Payslip Automatically
I. Module 1 – Fundamental Elements of Payroll Spreadsheet
A. Employee Record
B. SSS, Philhealth and Withholding Tax Tables
C. Regular and Overtime Days/Hours Worked
D. Allowances and Other Benefits
II. Module 2 – Step-by-Step Payroll Process
A. Checking and Updating Employee Records
B. Setting Up SSS, Philhealth and Withholding Tax Tables
C. Encoding Daily Time Records
D. Encoding Allowances and Other Benefits
E. Encoding Deductions
III. Module 3 – Advanced Features and Excel Built-in Formulas
i. Table Features that You Can Use to Manage Table Data
ii. Elements of an Excel Table
iii. Application of Table features in Creating Employee Records that Expands and Contracts as You Add or Remove Employee
iv. Application of Table features in Creating Payroll Sheet that Expands and Contracts as You Add or Remove Employee
B. IF Function
iii. Application in Philhealth Employee/Employer Premiums Computation
C. SUMIFS Function, Advanced Filter and Macro Recorder
iii. Application in Summarizing SSS and Pag-ibig Loans (Subsidiary Ledgers)
D. VLOOKUP AND INDIRECT Functions
iii. Application in SSS Employee/Employer Premiums Computation
iv. Application in Salary Withholding Tax Computation
v. Application in Creating Payslip Automatically
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.