- This event has passed.
Life Coaching Workshop – Introductory Course
April 14, 2018 @ 1:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
Click Here to REGISTER
This is an introductory course for our upcoming life coaching seminars. This is the perfect opportunity to learn what it is about, and also a good chance to network with other participants.
In today’s business environment, coaching plays a vital role due to a greater appreciation of the value of an organization’s knowledge and human capital. To achieve critical results and remain competitive, many organizations nowadays are seeing the value of coaching not only as a means to shape individual performance but also, increasingly, as a means to build broader organizational capacity. According to a survey conducted by the Institute of Leadership and Management, 80 percent of companies use coaching as a method to develop their managers. Businesses of all shapes and sizes can use coaching to encourage their employees to sharpen their communication and interpersonal skills, develop their leadership skills, deal more effectively with conflict, and learn how to motivate their employees. Because of this, coaching needs to be seen as a type of investment in the knowledge capital of the organization, and that employees are like a portfolio of talent in which the manager needs to invest time and energy. Through coaching, managers help each employee focus on developing those capabilities that will contribute most to both individual and organizational success.
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.