Medium Voltage Cable Splicing and Termination
May 25 - May 26Php34,999
Click here to REGISTER
The course aims to enhance your knowledge about proper installation of high voltage cable splices and terminations. Installing and testing cables correctly can ensure an increased life and value for your cables and is therefore important in increasing the longevity of your investment. Any technicians, electrical engineers, and electricians that does installation and maintenance as well as trouble shooting of power cables will benefit from this course.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) based in New York shares that inadequate testing and installation prior to initiating cable splices and termination are the main reasons for failures. However, despite its importance, cable splicing and testing professionals have dwindled in numbers over the past years. With a steady demand for trained professionals, knowledge in this area is definitely an advantage for any electrical professional.
- Understand and explain the components, construction, and structure of high voltage cables
- Differentiate different cable types and their varying applications
- Learn to properly prepare cables for splicing by using hand tools, solvents, and abrasives
- Learn and identify causes of failures in splices and termination
- Know the procedures relevant to OSHA safety requirements in relation to splices and termination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Any technicians, electrical engineers, and electricians that does installation and maintenance as well as trouble shooting of high voltage power cables
- Underground Cables
- Cable construction
- Types of power cables
- Cable configurations
- Cable standards
- Splicing Theory
- Definition of cable splice
- Functions of high voltage splice
- Splice anatomy
- Industry standards in cable jointing
- Cable splicing technologies
- Termination Theory
- What is cable termination
- Cable termination classifications
- Stress control
- Types of insulation
- Cable termination industry standards
- Cable termination technologies
- Tools for splicing and termination Hands on
- Cable preparation
- Cable splicing
- Cable termination
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to email@example.com
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 75183271 or click here for alternative numbers.