Click Here to REGISTER
- Course Overview
Design Thinking prescribes that before you solve or build anything, begin by understanding. Understand the people you want to build for. Understand without judgment and with empathy.
It prescribes that if we take the take the time to really understand, we’ll have a much clearer view of the problem that needs to be solved. Once we find that problem to anchor on, we then generate lots of ideas, rapidly decide what we think is best then just as rapidly prototype and test it.
With a little bit of lecture to explain the key concepts, this action packed course allows you to understand Design Thinking by design doing. Participants will identify a challenge related to their current goals and then resolve that challenge using the lessons they learn in the workshop.
- Learner Objectives / Outcomes
By the end of this workshop, participants should know
- A base understanding of Design Thinking as a mindset and framework
- How to gain understanding by asking the right questions
- How to convert challenges into opportunities using How Might We Statements (HMW)
- How to generate a lot of ideas and decide on the best idea without spending too much time in debate
- How to create tangible representations of their ideas using prototypes
- How to collect feedback with their prototypes through user testing
- Workshop Agenda
Day 1 Agenda
|hh:mm||Topic / Activity|
|1:00||Introductions and Course Overview|
|0:45||Key Concepts on Innovation and Design|
|0:15||Identify Challenges, Grouping|
|0:45||Empathize: Introduction and Practice Interviews|
|0:30||Empathize: Prep for interviews|
|2:00||Empathize: Lunch and Live Interviews|
|0:30||Define: Making Proto Personas|
|0:45||Define: Making Journey Maps|
|0:30||Define: How Might We Statements|
|0:30||Wrap up, Debrief and What to Expect|
Day 2 Agenda
|hh:mm||Topic / Activity|
|1:00||Recap and Presentation of Day 1 Output|
|0:30||How Might We Statements|
|1:00||Ideation: Brainstorming Done Right|
|0:30||Prototyping: Storyboarding & Prototyping Intro|
|2:00||Prototyping: Lunch and Prototyping Continued|
|1:00||Test: Usability Testing and Presentation|
|0:45||Wrap up, Debrief and What to Expect|
|0:45||Retrospective and Feedback Collection|
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 34333342 or click here for alternative numbers.