- This event has passed.
HR Series: Recruitment and Selection 101
July 12, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmPhp2699.00
Click here to REGISTER
COURSE DESCRIPTION:Choosing the competent individuals for the job is one of the most important aspects of human resource management. The company must find the best fit for the company’s needs. All other processes in managing people later on throughout their employment is very dependent on the right sourcing and selection of employees. As an HR, what are the ways that you can make sure you are giving the best employees for your company?
In this module, we will discuss important processes involved in recruiting people. The journey begins with understanding what recruitment is. The first topics will revolve around understanding the demand for a new post in your company and the discussion proceeds with the many ways that you can attract quality applicants to the job posts you have at work. Lastly, the module also provides you guidance on what you would do to choose the right fit once you have the right applicants with you.
At the end of the course, the participants are expected to:
1. Understand the meaning and true purpose of recruitment and selection.
2. Know how the recruitment process begins.
3. Learn new ways of attracting candidates for available posts.
4. Understand and explain how decisions are made when hiring individuals.
Interactive Discussions, Multi-media, experiential testimonials from the facilitator, fun learning activities, and group interactions.
A. Recruitment and Selection 101
B. Overview of Recruitment and Selection
C. What is recruitment and Selection?
D. Overview of the complete process of Recruitment
E. Identifying the need for recruiting
1. Specifying job and human resource requirement
2. Job Analysis
3. Organizational Structure Review
4. Creating the Job Description
5. Selecting Internal Candidates
F. Different Strategies for Sourcing
G. Attracting Applicants
1. Advertising Your Job Post
H. Short listing and Selecting From Your Candidates
1. Candidate Demographics and Common Stereotypes
2. Identifying/Measuring Skills, Experience, and Abilities
3. A Focused Approach: The Behavioral Interview
4. Considering Your Candidate’s Preferences
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.