- This event has passed.
Enhancing Your Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
September 21, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmPhp3299
Click Here to REGISTER
Public Communication is very important in many fields of work. Whether you are a manager, a supervisor, or rank and file worker, there are times that you will be attending meetings and public gatherings that would require you to speak in front of a crowd. A lot of people find public speaking very overwhelming because they feel unprepared and overly conscious about it. To minimize this, the module offers a simple and easy-to-follow guide in preparing for a public speech, or an impromptu public talk.
This course focuses on breaking down the process of Public Speaking into simple and practical steps so that you can avoid unnecessary anxiety and stage fright. It also talks about tips in enhancing the delivery of your message so that you can keep an engaged audience. There is also an overview on creating visual presentations and preparing your message so that you can ensure that you will achieve the purpose of your presentation. There will be an impromptu speech exercise at the end of the session to practice the skills required for delivering a message confidently.
• Interactive Discussions
• Minimal Lectures
• Multi-media presentations (Optional)
• Participant-Focused Activities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Anyone who would like to learn about approaches in Public Speaking
• Those who would like to overcome their stage fright.
• Managers, supervisors, and rank-and-file who would like to enhance their Public speaking and presentation skills.
I – Public Communication
A. What Is Public Communication?
B. What makes public communication challenging?
C. Preparation: The basic Ingredient for Confidence
II – Preparing Your Presentation
A. Identifying the Purpose of your Presentation
B. Parts of a Presentation
C. Gathering Information and Resources
D. Considering Your Audience
E. Using Humor (Etiquette and Best Practices)
F. Creating a Visual Presentation
G. Etiquette Using Other People’s Ideas
H. Impromptu Speech (Simple Thought Patterns)
III – Delivery
A. Understanding Confidence (and Overconfidence)
B. Elements of Voice (Vocal Warm ups)
C. Managing Non-verbal Cues on Stage
D. Practical Tips in Conquering Stage Freight
IV – Public Speaking Exercises/Impromptu speech
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 4333342 or click here for alternative numbers.