Effective Office Management
August 7 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmPhp1399.00
Click here to REGISTER
I. TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
A. Understanding and clarifying purpose – Mission and Vision as Office Admin
B. The secret to working SMARTER than to work HARDER
C. Controlling, prioritizing organizing your work
D. Making your office user friendly and efficient
II. ESSENTIAL ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS
A. Harnessing the power of Mind
B. Managing larger projects to meet deadlines
C. Planning, Problem solving and decision making skills
III. VITAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
A. Different Styles of Communication
B. Learning to be more assertive
C. Win-win conflict resolution
D. Understanding and using body language
E. Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
IV. DEVELOPING AS A PROFESSIONAL
A. Listening Skills
B. Creating a professional image
C. Leadership Skills
D. How to make presentations with confidence and power
E. Learn the essentials of planning a presentation
V. SELF-EMPOWERMENT AND SELF-MANAGEMENT
A. Understanding Stress and how to cope with it
B. Essential Skills of Emotional Intelligence
C. Using emotional intelligence at work
D. How to become a more pro-active, responsible and self-aware person
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page.
2. You may also download the word attachment in the link on top and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration. For Free Events, you will not be receiving any Statement of Account.
4. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment, if applicable.
5. For paid events, you may send the signed and scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip, if applicable.
6. Should you need an official Billing Invoice for paid sessions, please call us at (02) 7508-3271.