- This event has passed.
Effective Customer Service Skills
April 7, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmPhp3332.22
Businesses are increasingly recognizing that, to be successful, they must place a high value on both their customers and customer service professionals. In this course, we will learn why customer service should be one of the top priorities in this increasingly competitive global economy.
In this dynamic, highly interactive workshop, you will learn what is good customer service? How can it go from good to great? What are the pitfalls that many people experience when trying to deliver customer service? Does attitude count? What is the best way to handle difficult customers? What techniques can be used to reduce customer-service stress? Find out the answers to these and other important customer-service questions during this information-packed training session. Participants will learn what exceptional service is, how to project a customer-friendly image, how to handle demanding customers, and more.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
• Describe exceptional customer service.
• Identify the benefits of great customer service.
• Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
• Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
• Demonstrate how to measure customer-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
• Learn techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
• Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills.
– Definition of customer service
– Identify your customers
– Customer expectations
– Customer service objectives
– Customer service mission statement
– Customer service skills
o Solution provider not a problem solver
– Handling a complaining client
o LEAP (listen, organize, apologize, provide solution)
o Plus F (feedback)
– Managing difficult situations
– Customer Expectations
– Customer communication
– The Advantages and Disadvantages of Communication Tools
– Understanding Telephone/Cellphone Etiquette & Netiquette (Internet, Emails)
o Telephone Techniques
o Email ettiqutte
– Customer management