- This event has passed.
Dynamics for Self-Management
August 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - August 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pmPhp1399.00
In today’s busy and fast-pacing economy, we are facing a working environment where tasks or activities seem to be unending. The demand and required output that we have to delivers are for yesterday’s deadline – that pertains to work, alone. We still have other priorities such as our families, personal aspirations, volunteerism, etc.
Thus, one of the critical skills that employees needs to be developed is Self-Management. Self-management by definition is the ability to control one’s emotions, thoughts, and behaviors effectively while achieving professional and personal goals. Employees with strong self-management skill are able to cope with life’s situations while managing deadlines, focusing on tasks, and pursuing passion.
In this e-Wrokshop on Dynamics for Self-Management, we will be discussing the principles of self-management. There will be an activity for self-check to identify our current state in terms of managing our tasks and activities. The ultimate outcome of this eWorkshop is a Personal Kanban Board that would help the participants towards their journey to Self-Management.
At the end of the workshop, participants are expected to:
- Discuss the principles of Self-Management.
- Enumerate barriers to an effective Self-Management.
- Identify core skills in developing Self-Management.
- Create a Personal Kanban Board that can be immediately used at work.
- Principles of Self-Management
- What is Self-Management?
- Factors Affecting Self-Management
- Objective of Self-Management
- Self-Check: How Productive Are You?
- Barriers to an Effective Self-Management
- Core Skills in Self-Management
- The Kanban Approach to Self-Management
- Different types of Kanban Tools
- Self-Management using Kanban Approach
- Creating Personal Kanban Board – workshop
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page. You may also download the MS Word attachment send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration and email the soft copy.
3. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment.
4. Send the scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip.
5. Should you need an official Billing Invoice, please call us at (02) 34333342.