Coaching for Performance
August 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmPhp1399
Description: Employees usually quit their leaders, not their work. This normally happens when either they are not able to meet the standards of the company or they felt that their contributions are not being recognized. Regardless of the reason, it costs a lot to train replacements. Proper coaching can minimize your attrition, maximize productivity, and stomp out learned helplessness. Leaders have the power to help employees reach their performance goals while increasing their engagement and maintaining a positive working environment. In this module, we shall explore how to achieve this through coaching. We will attempt to understand what coaching really is. We will incorporate the concepts of life coaching that can prove helpful to you as a manager/leader at work.
Methodology: The program shall be facilitated through zoom. Please note that your connectivity and device can affect your training experience. To maximize participation, we encourage the use of a laptop over a mobile phone. There will be some activities to keep the participants engaged as they learn the relevant concepts. Role playing shall be done to provide a suitable avenue for practice.
- Defining and Breaking Notions About Coaching
- Benefits of Coaching
- Choosing Your Coaching Space
- Reactions to Coaching: What to Get Ready For
- Values and Limiting Beliefs
- Questions: A Powerful Tool for Performance Coaching
- Steps in Effective Coaching
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking the link on top of this page.
2. You may also download the word attachment in the link on top and send it to email@example.com
3. Our admin team shall send you shortly the Statement of Account/Confirmation of registration. Sign the statement of account to conform and finalize your registration. For Free Events, you will not be receiving any Statement of Account.
4. Follow the instructions in the statement of account and complete your payment, if applicable.
5. For paid events, you may send the signed and scanned copy of the Statement of Account and your deposit slip, if applicable.
6. Should you need an official Billing Invoice for paid sessions, please call us at (02) 7508-3271.